Current Job Openings
Working at ASA Flooring means working at an innovative, exciting company that’s always pushing to ensure we deliver the very best for our customers.
ASA Flooring prides itself on being a culturally diverse workplace with an emphasis on fostering a welcoming, exciting, supportive and enjoyable work environment.
Sales Lead – Customer Concierge (click here)
Sales Lead – Customer Concierge.
Responsible for Customer interface from the initial point of contact through the end of production.
– Check email, social media, and text accounts for incoming leads.
– Gather and enter information for bid appointments and marketing records
– Schedule initial sales appointments.
– Text message verifications of appointments.
– Call homeowners en route to every appointment with lead times.
– Meet with Homeowners and guide them to the right product for their needs (we have a philosophy of integrity and are not a high-pressure sales environment – this is relayed thru our guidance to our clients)
– Data entry in estimate software, go thru estimates with clients prior to leaving home.
– Follow up on Bid appointments/estimation appointments at 1 day, 7 days, 2 weeks, and 30 days.
– On acceptance of the Estimate – generate and send the contract, deposit request, and additional information via DocuSign.
– Continue client interface thru production for any sales-related questions (Stain, Finish, additions, etc)
– Follow up with clients after completion of the project to insure client satisfaction
– Send and provide links for reviews to social/websites.
Other Duties include:
– Attending social meet and greet events to establish lead connections with clients, vendors, trade partners
– Respond to social postings with questions or comments
– Engaging builders/developers for B-B sales.
– Familiarizing with NWFA installation, problems, cures, and finish guidelines to provide clients with proper education.
The beginning rate of compensation will be a salary at a rate of $35,000 – $45,000. This pay rate will be in effect through the probationary new hire period of 4 months. In addition to the base salary, a percentage of 2% of gross sales will be awarded for projects at receipt of the deposit. After 4 months, the pay rate will be reevaluated and an additional bonus compensation based on ratings by Homeowner reviews of service. Compensation will be provided bi-weekly.
The candidate will also be reimbursed for the following out-of-pocket expenses on payroll runs, in accordance with our policies which may be changed from time to time:
– Materials for jobs/marketing/sales
You will be entitled to 2 weeks of unpaid vacation per year, and 1 week per year of personal/sick days. Vacation days are to be requested a minimum of 2 weeks prior, unpaid, to be allocated for illness or personal business each calendar year in accordance with our sick leave policy, which may be modified from time to time.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
– Reliable transportation, vehicle maintenance, gas
– Neat and tidy appearance, professional demeanor, and communication.
ASA Flooring will be responsible for the following:
– Phone with Data plan
– Tablet or Computer with software.
– Paperwork needed to interact with homeowners.
If you think you would be a fit for the above position and duties, please fill out the application by clicking on the “Apply Button” below and/or email us a Resume to email@example.com
Wood Flooring Finisher (click here)
Responsible for Customer Communication, Quality Control, and Production Labor for Flooring projects:
– Fielding incoming emails, calls, and text messages on executed production jobs from BLFG/ASA management teams.
– Staging, Coordinating, and Preparation of Jobs from the executed work orders. Ensuring that the proper tools and equipment are loaded and ready to go prior to starting dates of production.
– Following details of job work order on each job; including plastic, prep, job production, trash clean up final punch list items agreed to by management teams.
– Meeting Management Teams to go over the specific scope of work for the jobs, and the work order assignments.
– Provide updates on production ensuring that all agreed-to line items are being executed within the scope provided.
– Daily Customer check-ins with production updates and arrival times. Call Clients en route to each job to update them with estimated ETA at every job stop is mandatory.
– Document all stages of work and job site communication via the company cam app is mandatory.
– Coordinate with management teams QC walk thru timing at end of the installation, completion of sanding, and prior to final coat application.
– Complete Quality Control Punch List items prior to the next phase of production.
– Put back and clean up the job site at end of each day.
– Complete all work in accordance with NFWA and NAHB tolerances and standards.
– Work that does not meet NFWA and NAHB quality standards will not be paid for.
ASA Flooring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. ASA Flooring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Stay up to date & Join our list
Yes, we’d like to hear from you.